The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC Lineup Poll- voting for 4th line centre.

Langdon Algur

CDC Lineup Poll- 4th line C  

58 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

And the last LW spot goes to Tommy Sestito.

Moving on to the 4th line C spot! For those that missed the earlier polls, this poll one of a series of polls to determine who CDC thinks should play where within the Canucks lineup given our current roster. Please vote for a player you think best deserves the 4th line Cspot.

The next poll will be for the 4th line RW spot, so please post suggestions on who should be included in that poll.

Lineup so far

Sedin-Sedin-Kassian

Booth-Kesler-Burrows

Higgins-Gaunce-Honey Badger

Sestito-???

I went with Richardson but had a hard time deciding between him and Santorelli. Santorelli won 61% on his draws but still played more wing then C in his last two years, whereas Richardson is more of a C so in the end I voted Richardson.

Richardson I guess. But let's not forget that the 4th line needs to chip in offensively every now and again, so I guess for the RW we might need someone with more offensive upside than sestito and richardson. I don't even know who to suggest... if someone says Weise for his hockey sense I might cry a little.

Archived