The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Worst thread in recent memory

canucks#01fan

He's prob one of best goaltenders in hockey u guys can't be better than LUUUUUU he's done evrything he can for the team to win gms they've won consecutive president trophies when he's starts for the Canucks he's PROB THE BEST GOALIE that has evr played for the Canucks n u guys should really appreciate what Luongo has done to this team

He's prob one of best goaltenders in hockey u guys can't be better than LUUUUUU he's done evrything he can for the team to win gms they've won consecutive president trophies when he's starts for the Canucks he's PROB THE BEST GOALIE that has evr played for the Canucks n u guys should really appreciate what Luongo has done to this team

This thread isn't even about Luongo.

Don't worry Tiger, I still love you.

D'awww.

U guys who r complaining r a bunch of crying babies Respect and take the things that TIGER SINGH posts with pride he's saying the truth unlike u guys who complain at almost evry thing he says

He's saying the truth? How is posting memes "saying the truth"?

U guys who r complaining r a bunch of crying babies Respect and take the things that TIGER SINGH posts with pride he's saying the truth unlike u guys who complain at almost evry thing he says

U guys should all think about what u guys say bout TIGER SINGH he's bein truthful and I am not a duplicate of TIGER SINGH's account I'm someone else I think most of u r bandwagoners here

2rntxq8.jpg

Archived