The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Worst thread in recent memory

canucks#01fan

U guys type like kids frm kindergarten most of u especially BananaMash is like a kid from preschool who doesn't know anything bout bandwagoning

Well, it's true preschoolers don't know anything about bandwagoning, so there is that.

This is not a @dupe account BananaMash u don't even know TIGER SINGH stop complaining about the things he posts this is a real account u guys r jst a bunch a whiny old people who don't know anything bout bandwagoning

have you plused yourself yet? it's kinda like getting caught masturbating in public

This is not a @dupe account BananaMash u don't even know TIGER SINGH stop complaining about the things he posts this is a real account u guys r jst a bunch a whiny old people who don't know anything bout bandwagoning

You make a dupe account and you don't even bother to change the IP? It's not that hard to figure out just by the typing but still..

Wow I did not see this coming :lol:

WHAT THE...???

How do I live in my own made-up universe??? Do I post random things that make no sense and have no basis??? Huh??? Take it with pride?? What am I now???? Crazy???? Just 'cus I'm brown???

I should probably walk away but I will give you a real response.

Tiger I assure you that your race had nothing to do with my post and if I offended you racially in some way I apologize for it. I was not insulting you as an Indian, I was insulting you as a weirdo.

I said you seem like you are in your own reality because you often seem to be on a different plane of thought. For example you once posted a thread man crushing on Luongo demanding everyone watch a bunch of videos and arguing with those who didn't. After that thread was quickly deleted by logic not of this reality you proceded to make the same thread again and gave it a slightly tweaked title thinking things would be different. That thread was locked almost immediately. Naturally you did the only logical thing and complained about it in the feed and said if you get 100 comments you would make a Spiderman thread. You didn't get 100 comments so logically you made the thread anyway.

I said you may take pride in it because you like attention. You have had many posts and feeds related to who likes you and who hates you. I also recall you complaining when people didn't mention you as much as you wanted in the CDC user threads. It was my assumption that you might actually like the attention.

With that being said Tiger I was not looking to instigate anything with you I was hoping you would take it in stride and would give a speech accepting your award for your Meme thread giving a shoutout to BananaMash for inspiring so many of those Memes that made this possible.

But for now I wash my hands of this weirdness.

Wow I did not see this coming :lol:

I should probably walk away but I will give you a real response.

Tiger I assure you that your race had nothing to do with my post and if I offended you racially in some way I apologize for it. I was not insulting you as an Indian, I was insulting you as a weirdo.

I said you seem like you are in your own reality because you often seem to be on a different plane of thought. For example you once posted a thread man crushing on Luongo demanding everyone watch a bunch of videos and arguing with those who didn't. After that thread was quickly deleted by logic not of this reality you proceded to make the same thread again and gave it a slightly tweaked title thinking things would be different. That thread was locked almost immediately. Naturally you did the only logical thing and complained about it in the feed and said if you get 100 comments you would make a Spiderman thread. You didn't get 100 comments so logically you made the thread anyway.

I said you may take pride in it because you like attention. You have had many posts and feeds related to who likes you and who hates you. I also recall you complaining when people didn't mention you as much as you wanted in the CDC user threads. It was my assumption that you might actually like the attention.

With that being said Tiger I was not looking to instigate anything with you I was hoping you would take it in stride and would give a speech accepting your award for your Meme thread giving a shoutout to BananaMash for inspiring so many of those Memes that made this possible.

But for now I wash my hands of this weirdness.

i did get 100 comments tho...

Archived