The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Worst thread in recent memory

canucks#01fan

its not a duplicate account and as for typing the same way, we all speak and type in english, so does that make all of u my duplicate accounts??

while it's basal form may all be of the english language, we most certainly do not express it in the same manner.

i liked him at first (just like i like most newbies), but yeah, recently it's become... well, this.

Yeah me too, then the Luongo love got irritating. I'm even a Luongo fan and I couldn't handle it.

And I wouldn't say they type the same... the duplicate account has worse spelling and grammar.

Have you ever seen SDLC post anything that isn't defending Tiger or Luongo though? I can't say that I personally have.

how.jpg

When it comes to grammar and spelling there are endless possibilities, possibilities people like you and I can't even imagine.

Have you ever seen SDLC post anything that isn't defending Tiger or Luongo though? I can't say that I personally have.

Oh I definitely think it's a duplicate, I mean, did you see the status he had about welcoming sdlc before he even made a post?

A definite duplicate.

When it comes to grammar and spelling there are endless possibilities, possibilities people like you and I can't even imagine, on the Internet.

Oh I definitely think it's a duplicate, I mean, did you see the status he had about welcoming sdlc before he even made a post?

A definite duplicate.

hes one of my friends, not a duplicate account

Archived