The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Boston Bruins spend 156,679.74$ at bar for stanley cup celebration meanwhile canucks donatie that much to chairty

I dont know why iam bringing this up now after like 2 years but ive finally found this viedo showing the bruins tax recipet from the bar after the celebration at it was at 2:01 at night.

meanwhile the canucks are donating money

ps i wonder whos paying that large bill i know lord stanleys not

oh and by the way i wonder what tyler seugin was drinking not 19 yet seugin

NHL players are just like every other human being out there. Some of good some are bad. For instance the Sedins choose to make a difference with their money, both donated $1m to the Canucks for Kids fund, meanwhile guys like Marchand, Seguin, and "Biznasty" choose to not make a difference, and just spend their money on drinking and partying.

There is nothing wrong with having fun and going out, but if you're needlessly spending $10k+ a night, maybe you should look in the mirror.

Stupid thread. If we won the cup that year that bar tab would be HIGHER than that. Whichever team wins the cup should is going to celebrate like crazy. It's not like the Bruins organization doesn't do anything for charity.

They still suck tho.

so what? maybe it is because we haven't had the chance to spend that much yet at a bar because we haven't won the damn cup!!!

we win the cup, i am sure Canucks won't hesitate to spend that much during a stanley cup celebration

Archived