The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Its Official: Batman and Superman Will Team Up In New Movie

DonLever

2015 is going to be the biggest year in blockbuster film history; scheduled right now are;

Superman/Batman

Avengers 2

Star Wars VII

Jurassic Park IV

Avatar 2 (although likely will be bumped)

Prometheus 2

Mission Impossible 5

Warcraft

Terminator 5

Pirates 5

Hunger Games 3

New Bond Film

Independence Day 2

Finding Dory

Its insane that they are all going to be out same year.

Aren't the Death Note and Artemis Fowl movies scheduled to be released then too?

2015 is going to be the biggest year in blockbuster film history; scheduled right now are;

Superman/Batman

Avengers 2

Star Wars VII

Jurassic Park IV

Avatar 2 (although likely will be bumped)

Prometheus 2

Mission Impossible 5

Warcraft

Terminator 5

Pirates 5

Hunger Games 3

New Bond Film

Independence Day 2

Finding Dory

Its insane that they are all going to be out same year.

How have I not heard about this?

2015 will be a sweet year for films

Oh oh, they NEED to do another Streetfighter live action movie, because the first one was so good!

There just hasn't been enough '80s remakes either, where's the GoBots, the T.J. Hooker and The Fall Guy live actions movies, huh?

Oh oh, they NEED to do another Streetfighter live action movie, because the first one was so good!

There just hasn't been enough '80s remakes either, where's the GoBots, the T.J. Hooker and The Fall Guy live actions movies, huh?

This is just... such a stupid idea... you might as well make Darth Vader the antagonist.

That doesn't make any sense. All DC superheros exist in the same universe even in the stand alone series.

Who plays batman?

Male 26-30

Height: 6'2"

Weight: 200-210 lbs. (Strong, yet athletic, somone who knows martial arts or easily trained)

Good voice, deep when Batman, soften the tone when Bruce Wayne. Has to be realistic as a ladies man, and as a vengeful character, and intelligent enough to be an inventor/detective.

Benedict Cumberbatch would not be a bad call if he was a tad taller. After all, he plays the "Other" Greatest Detective. :)

My choice if they ever do Wonder Woman, is Lynn Collins.

Male 26-30

Height: 6'2"

Weight: 200-210 lbs. (Strong, yet athletic, somone who knows martial arts or easily trained)

Good voice, deep when Batman, soften the tone when Bruce Wayne. Has to be realistic as a ladies man, and as a vengeful character, and intelligent enough to be an inventor/detective.

Benedict Cumberbatch would not be a bad call if he was a tad taller. After all, he plays the "Other" Greatest Detective. :)

If he put on about 20 pounds of muscle, sure. At this point I think he's too lanky to play a good Batman

Point him in the right direction

..and then get out his bat-skirt, bat-poms and shark repellent. :rolleyes:

I love Batman and I actually liked the latest Superman flick but the discrepancy in powers between the two will take an absolutely amazing plot to make any sense. (I know, funny thing to say for a pure-fiction superhero movie... but it is what it is!)

I love Batman and I actually liked the latest Superman flick but the discrepancy in powers between the two will take an absolutely amazing plot to make any sense. (I know, funny thing to say for a pure-fiction superhero movie... but it is what it is!)

I'm pretty sure Batman has beat Superman in every fight they've ever been in. Power isn't entirely physical force, If Batman and Ironman have taught me anything, it's that money is the best superpower.

Brains > Brawn

It's why Batman is one the core pieces to the Justice League a series that has some of the higher rated stories among superhero comics. Even in those stories Batman comes off as the most dangerous member of the league because he figures out everyone elses secret identities and weaknesses as soon as he meets them. In some he even carries around krytonite in his belt just in case.

You don't even have to look outside of Superman's core villains. His most common used one is Lex Luthor who has no super power other than being extremely rich and extremely smart.

This could easily be done well.

Archived