The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

New car

Versace

Nice car.

I wish Ford offered a sportier version of the Fusion because I would most certainly be looking into buying one. Something more in-line with my Legacy GT which not only looks good, holds 4 comfortably, but can also go ripping through the twisties with a bone stock WRX. I also wish Ford offered a manual transmission in the v6 Fusion, but alas that won't be happening

Nice car.

I wish Ford offered a sportier version of the Fusion because I would most certainly be looking into buying one. Something more in-line with my Legacy GT which not only looks good, holds 4 comfortably, but can also go ripping through the twisties with a bone stock WRX. I also wish Ford offered a manual transmission in the v6 Fusion, but alas that won't be happening

Ford Fusion is looking really nice, like the aston martinish grill.

On a diffierent note: Canada needs to revise its fuel economy ratings. The fusion is rated 33/53 mpg in Canada and 25/37 in the US. From my experience, the US numbers are usually more accurate. How can they allow such inflated numbers for the Canadian fuel economy rating! rediculous.

Archived