The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Kesler on Tortorella. "He's going to expect more from everybody"

Pavel Burrows

Well you should make sure to keep the broken record going no matter what happens. Seems to be your thing.

It's fine if you don't like his style and don't think he can change it. To be fair you're living proof that it's hard for people to change I guess. There's a difference between media here and in say New York. Outside of Vancouver having some of the least skilled sports journalists of most major cities none of them have got what it takes to even try what a guy like Brooksie used to do. The inevitable will transpire though without question. T.G. will continue to write mostly good but underhand pitch articles mixed with some edgy poorly written pieces that make little to no sense. Botch and the rest of the lollipop guild will scurry around and do very little. The inevitable is already happening. Torts has taken responsibility for his actions and has said he will change it. Does that mean he's going to be flowers and roses? I hope not.

Now if you don't mind my mom just made me some coco because she loves me. Maybe that's why I'm not always some curmudgeonly stubborn negative nelly all the time.

If they let the assistant coach take the pressers Torts might make it into year three of his contract.

The media here will turn on and spit Torts out if he continues on with his NY trash act here.

That creep Sather and his underling,Messier probably thought it was all great fun.

New York.Low life hockey central.

While I do agree MG hasnt done as much as I had hoped, you make it sound like this year will be much of the same.

So are you thinking its another 1st round loss or do you not even think we'll make the playoffs?

I'm going to put it out there and say we will be good enough for at least a tough 2nd round loss or even get to the 3rd round.

What are your expectations for this team?

Archived