The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Olympics] OFFICIAL TEAM CANADA 2014 (everything related here please)

The potential of Brad Marchand on the team nauseates me. His ethic as a player is the worst representation of Canadian hockey

If a player doesn't get an invite to this camp, does that mean they're not eligible for a spot on the final roster?

Agreed, I would hate to see the rat on Team Canada.

I don't believe this is a list of all the possible players. Injuries and other things can make them call up other players who weren't expected to make the team.

Ratboy is very well suited for NHL playoffs. He would be pretty useless in the Olympic style of hockey though... its more gentleman like than ratlike.

Too bad Keith is ln the team... I hope he's injured during the Olympics.I hate him

So you want our best left handed defenceman injured during the Olympics. Probably the best defenceman Canada has that can log 30 minutes a game no problem. Ok. I guess you don't want a gold medal then if you hate a player that much. I hate Keith as much as the next Canucks fan but this is the Olympics. This is Canada we're talking about.

Why isn't Schneider invited?

Cuz he's American :picard:

The Centers are deeeep.

Hamhuis has an outside shot of making it. His history with Weber will be key. Bigger ice means Webers point shot will be necessary and will need a steady d partner to cover him.

Forwards and D are best in the world. Goaltending is third best IMO: USA, Finland, Canada, Sweden.

It's gonna be fun!

So you want our best left handed defenceman injured during the Olympics. Probably the best defenceman Canada has that can log 30 minutes a game no problem. Ok. I guess you don't want a gold medal then if you hate a player that much. I hate Keith as much as the next Canucks fan but this is the Olympics. This is Canada we're talking about.

Cuz he's American :picard:

My list of hatred level

1. Duncan Keith takes the cake by far

Marchand, hitler, gillis, Stalin, income tax all tied for #2

Team will be fine without Keith... he's a dirty disgusting redneck. He was also floating and trying to get luongo scored on in the semi final... until luongo saved his ass

Him seabrook and toews... put in 0 effort in that shift. Made me sick to watch them

That right sided D is just sick, all are top D in the league

Also look tab the centers

Crosby

Stamkos

Toews

Bergeron

Sharp

That's my pick

Stamkos will be playing with Crosby on the top line.

Crosby

Giroux

Toews

Bergeron

Would be my 4 centers...Sharp can play wing, and Tavares

Holtby over Ward? Anyway here's what I have:

Stamkos - Crosby - Toews

Giroux - Tavares - Eberle

Hall - Bergeron - Sharp

Lucic - Duchene - Nash

Keith - Pietrangelo

Doughty - Weber

Hamhuis - Subban

Luongo

Crawford

Price

I wouldn't send Lucic or Ladd over there. Lucic especially.

Phaneuf, Methot and Green neither.

The biggest concern is goaltending, but i suppose Lu will erase that.

I hope Phaneuf doesn't make it. As a leafs fan, the guy is overrated by the fans. He's a 3rd dman at most. Methot, Green and Ladd I agree with.

I do think a 4th line of Lucic-Getzlaf-Perry would be amazing though.

I hope Phaneuf doesn't make it. As a leafs fan, the guy is overrated by the fans. He's a 3rd dman at most. Methot, Green and Ladd I agree with.

I do think a 4th line of Lucic-Getzlaf-Perry would be amazing though.

that would be a sick line

Neal Crosby E.Staal - INCREDIBLE SCORING

Tavares Stamkos St.Louis - I dont know why everyone keeps splitting up Stamkos and St.Louis. Dynamin Duo with a dynamic 3rd linemate

Bergeron Toews Richards - The Triple Selke Line. Best 3rd line you could ever hope to have

Perry Getzlaf Nash - Big Boy Line

Giroux Hall - Extras

Keith Webber

Peitroangelo Letang

Subban Doughty

Hamhuis

Luongo

Anderson

Smith

This Lineup provides incredible scoring in the top two lines, an all Selke third line, and tough gritty scoring in the 4th line.

Archived