The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Olympics] OFFICIAL TEAM CANADA 2014 (everything related here please)

I hate Brad Marchand; but honestly, it'll be nice to not have to worry about the rat doing something to Sid & Co. I'm curious to see what he can do in an Olympic venue.

Would you like Brad punching the Sedins again on the International ice? I wouldn't and they are still the Canucks..

How can Bergeron get an invite while he have to deal with numerous surgeries to mend his injuries during the Cup run?

Would you like Brad punching the Sedins again on the International ice? I wouldn't and they are still the Canucks..

How can Bergeron get an invite while he have to deal with numerous surgeries to mend his injuries during the Cup run?

well Bruins Gm is part of the management group so....

Lucic - Crosby - Giroux

Stamkos - Toews - St. Louis

M.Richards - Tavares - Bergeron

Nash - Getzlaf - Perry

Hall/Duchene/Thornton/Couture

Keith - Weber

Staal - Subban

Pietrangelo - Letang

Price

Luongo

Smith

That's what happens when people from the Bruins organization are involved, bias takes place.

Marchand ahead of Benn and Spezza? Oh please...

And Ward should certainly be ahead of Holtby. Though I think they should be allowed to invite more goalies to begin with. 5 goalies fighting for 3 spots, yet they have 17 D fighting for 7 spots...

For everyone saying Hamhuis might not make it...

You do realize that he is coveted as one of the best defensive D-Men in the league right?

Canuck fans really give too much credit where it is not due and not enough where it is due... Same people probably think Burrows deserved to be there.

Between the awesome roster for the Olympics, the Canucks in the World Juniors, and our new head coach I am so excited for hockey to start. I'd do:

Stamkos - Crosby - St. Louis

Nash - Toews - Giroux

Tavares - Bergeron - Richards

E. Staal - Getzlaf - Perry

Sharp - Thornton - Couture

Keith - Letang

Hamhuis - Weber

Subban - Pietrangelo

Seabrook - Doughty

Luongo

Crawford

Price