The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

It's a Boy! Duchess of Cambridge Kate Middleton Gives Birth

Warhippy

This family hasn't done anything in their entire lives to garnish this much attention. They live off of tax payers money and haven't done anything note worthy with their "superior" bloodline. Congratulations for a young couple for having a new baby, but its still disappointing knowing that people who haven't worked a hard day in their life are so famous.

Lets see. The royals live off of interest generated by their family holdings. Mainly the British Crown Estate with holdings valued at over 7.3 billion pounds. The crown estate cannot ever be sold as it is held in a trust. Buckingham palace, windsor castle and the crown jewels are also all held in trust and not owned by any one member of the royal family. Tax payers in England do pay for bodyguards and protection of the family just as they do for members of parliament and foreign dignitaries. In Canada we pay for that same type of protection of royal family members when they visit here as they often do with Canada being a member of the Commonwealth. Visits here are seen as a good thing for culture and tourism as they promote Canada in a very positive way.

So saying they live off of taxpayers is an ignorant comment. And if you are resentful of people being rich and famous for inheriting it from their parents rather than working a hard day in their life, well that is something that happens everywhere with or without royal titles.

They are in that position because of God's will that they be the ruling class or, at least, they would be if not for the arrogant plebs going against the mandate of heaven and drafting a paper which was responsible for turning the country away from the Church and towards Satan.

Hadn't you heard?

Oh whoa

You know you love me, I know you care

Just shout whenever, and I'll be there

You are my love, you are my heart

And we will never ever ever be apart

Are we an item? Girl, quit playing

We're just friends, what are you saying?

Say there's another and look right in my eyes

My first love broke my heart for the first time

And I was like...

Baby, baby, baby oooh

Like baby, baby, baby nooo

Like baby, baby, baby oooh

I thought you'd always be mine (mine)

Baby, baby, baby oooh

Oh, for you I would have done whatever

And I just can't believe we ain't together

And I wanna play it cool, but I'm losin' you

I'll buy you anything, I'll buy you any ring

And I'm in pieces, baby fix me

And just shake me 'til you wake me from this bad dream

I'm going down, down, down, down

And I just can't believe my first love won't be around

And I'm like

Baby, baby, baby oooh

Baby, baby, baby oooh

Luda! When I was 13, I had my first love,

There was nobody that compared to my baby

And nobody came between us or could ever come above

She had me going crazy, oh, I was star-struck,

She woke me up daily, don’t need no Starbucks.

She made my heart pound, it skipped a beat when I see her in the street and

At school on the playground but I really wanna see her on the weekend.

She knows she got me dazing cause she was so amazing

And now my heart is breaking but I just keep on saying...

Baby, baby, baby oooh

Baby, baby, baby oooh

I'm gone (Yeah Yeah Yeah, Yeah Yeah Yeah)

Now I'm all gone (Yeah Yeah Yeah, Yeah Yeah Yeah)

Now I'm all gone (Yeah Yeah Yeah, Yeah Yeah Yeah)

Now I'm all gone (gone, gone, gone...)

I'm gone

They do absolutely nothing though except sit around and spend money that they did nothing to earn themselves. Why people worship them I have no idea. It's disgusting that people get away with this crap in our society.

Now we're subject to days and days of media coverage of this when there are far more important and more interesting things going on in the world.

I can't stand the Royals but I don't have anything against those two, so congrats to them. Shame that the kid will never have a normal life away from media attention.

But something tells me you enjoy reality tv shows, gossip television, TMZ Kardashian stuff or have at some point in the last week related something you saw on TV to someone else like it was a genuine item worthy of in depth conversation. This has everything to do with Canadian history and this has been the ruling class since Norman won over a 1000 years ago. The people are happy with figureheads, so be it.

Ok I respect the fact it´s cultural and everything...

and I also know that the queen/king of England is also the queen/king of Canada...

but I just can´t imagine a more unrealistic thing on the today´s world...

ok. the kid is alive and health but what the kid did to be a future king? what things his dad and his mom did to be there?

England (as far as I know) is a democracy, the Prime Minister rule the country (just like Canada) and the Queen/King is more like a way to show the importance of the country and how imponent and reliable the country is...

but what´s the diferente between this and the royal family of North Korea? the only way you mortal have a chance to be a king/dear leader is if for some miracle the prince/princess/king/dear leader likes you or if sudelly you become a national hero doing something gigantic to save the earth. other than this you will never have the chance to belong to the royalty and live in castles and speding fortunes like it was nothing...

in old times kings used to conquer something or battle for something, even on recent history where Kings and Czars conquested many and many things. they used to have names such as "the great", "the terrible", "the good" etc...

but Kings today do what?

Ok I respect the fact it´s cultural and everything...

and I also know that the queen/king of England is also the queen/king of Canada...

but I just can´t imagine a more unrealistic thing on the today´s world...

ok. the kid is alive and health but what the kid did to be a future king? what things his dad and his mom did to be there?

England (as far as I know) is a democracy, the Prime Minister rule the country (just like Canada) and the Queen/King is more like a way to show the importance of the country and how imponent and reliable the country is...

but what´s the diferente between this and the royal family of North Korea? the only way you mortal have a chance to be a king/dear leader is if for some miracle the prince/princess/king/dear leader likes you or if sudelly you become a national hero doing something gigantic to save the earth. other than this you will never have the chance to belong to the royalty and live in castles and speding fortunes like it was nothing...

in old times kings used to conquer something or battle for something, even on recent history where Kings and Czars conquested many and many things. they used to have names such as "the great", "the terrible", "the good" etc...

but Kings today do what?

Archived