The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Things you hate that everyone else loves

canucks#01fan

i dont have anything against drinkers. I think you took my post the wrong way. I was referring to people that NEED to drink to have a good time. I knew a guy that wouldnt even hang out if we didnt drink. Wasnt referring to the casual drinker so i apologize if i offended u.

Clubbing.

Amen to that. It's a waste of time and money. No real quality time spent with friends.

havent drank in years, got no enjoyment out of it. My philosophy is if you have to drink to have a good time then you need to reevaluate your life.

Cheers! It's weird to me how so many people are obsessed with alcohol. It's all they can talk about and it's all they ever want to do. It's almost like a party is unsuccessful for them if they don't get piss drunk. Never understood that. As a non-drinker I've never felt like I had any less fun at an event because I didn't drink. If anything I had more fun because I didn't wake up the next day broke and hungover

Guest Gumballthechewy

Cheers! It's weird to me how so many people are obsessed with alcohol. It's all they can talk about and it's all they ever want to do. It's almost like a party is unsuccessful for them if they don't get piss drunk. Never understood that. As a non-drinker I've never felt like I had any less fun at an event because I didn't drink. If anything I had more fun because I didn't wake up the next day broke and hungover

Archived