Steve Carell - never even made me smile

Will Smith - looks like a trout

Martin Lawrence - most annoying creature on earth

Neil Patrick Harris - want to punch his face

The Pittsburg Penguins - I hate you all

Eggs - eating an unborn chicken

Starbucks - $75 for something I don't even know

how to order

Tim Hortons - everything from Tim Hortons smells and tastes the same.

Rap - it's not music

Indie music - ya I'm so creative

Any music in charts - a guitar drums base singer anything more is garbage

"Yup" - if you are going to take the time to respond with 3 letters why not stop yourself from being a douchbag and say "yes"

Yolo - shut up

Jimmy Fallon - settle down and comb your dam hair

The peace sign - ya look how well my cool hat and my puckered lips go with this peace sign.

The metal sign - ya I listen to Metallica and stick out my tongue while making this cool sign with both of my hands I put the X in Xtreme

Expensive cameras - ya I'm a girl with an expensive camera look at my blog of photographs of close ups of flowers

Alberta douchebags - ya, I work on the rigs, I have so much money, I have a jacked up Cummings and Malibu wakesetter with a dirt bike in the box. get the hell off the road, I got a Chip in my truck and 6" exhaust ill blow you away.

White Oakleys - Alberta douchebag

Snowboard googles hanging in rear view mirror - just wanted everyone to know I have snow boarded so I'm allowed to wear this burton jacket

Kelowna - ya I'm like an oasis for albertans

Tree hugers - screw the pipe line, screw the drilling, why are the gas prices so high? How the hell did my house get so warm?

There is way more but I have actually mad myself angry posting this so i will stop

Mint chocolate? I'd get it if you had some really toothpaste-tasting brand but if it's done well it's pretty good

Steak?! Same as above, wait til you've tried some good steak.

BACON?!?!

Yeah, I don't like the smell of it either. I usually walk out of the kitchen if someone's cooking bacon.

Archived