The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

How Can we be optimistic for next season?

Jordan Schroeder

For those posters thinking mike gillis was going to "reset" this team, remember, it was mike gillis who said he was going to reset this team.

But yes it will be fun to hopefully see some stiff youth development this year.

Hopefully we can keep up with the changing landscape;)

I hear what you're saying. MG has given us no reason for optimism with what he has done for the team, which is nothing, but every year we have a shot. Thank goodness even an insane person would have fired AV so we definitely have a shot and some excitement with a new coach. We'll just have to wait and see what the new season brings. If it brings nothing however it shouldn't surprise us as our GM has had his head stuck up his ass for two years now.

This is the first time since the cup run that kesler has had a healthy off season.. Him

And booth are key to our success cuz we need secondary scoring.. I'm excited to see what kassian can do under a coach who can develop young players. Also excited to see some other young players make the team( corrado, maybe Gaunce?)..

As long as we make playoffs I don't care how the regular season plays out. I jus hope Lou is mentally stronger now and can actually go an entire playoff run without lettin in 6-8 goals in the most important games

Archived