The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Will Roberto Luongo play for an NHL team other than Vancouver before he retires?

-Vintage Canuck-

Will Roberto Luongo play for an NHL team other than Vancouver before he retires?  

168 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

invited to team Canada...has not made the team yet mr....and correct me if I'm wrong Cory 0-2 Lou 0-2....hmmmm...but maybe Lou was better over 2 games but Schneider kicked his ass during the season...and was team MVP....surprise surprise...Lou is in Vancouver cuz he was untradeable...no other reason.

He was robbed of the vezina by the eastern media once. And what he did for us in the scf was greater than most goalies actually winning a cup.

2 games won 1-0 ...

Canucks didn't show up for six and a half games and luongo forced game seven.

Can't wait to see your face when he's in the hall of fame.

Im sorry but I stand by it.

at times well over 50% of canucks fans have been against lui or have bashed him. Am I wrong? I would know... im the one that has been laughed at in work... at school... on the forums and in bars. I've had people bash lui even on vacation in Mexico or Canadians in Europe.

People hate luongo. Its a little less now ... it'll always fluctuate. Some people are classless and just hate.

I wouldn't be surprised, to be honest, if Luo didn't play another single game in a Canucks uniform.

If Luongo still didn't want to be here despite dealing Schneider, I could see the parties agreeing to be quiet (for somewhat of a change) while Gillis and Luongo nevertheless seek to find a possible resolution without all the background noise.

Luongo for Nabokov and Cizikas.

or

Luo for Petrovic

Edler for Cowan and Lehner

:bigblush:

Luo proposals are the lost staple on CDC...

I still think there's just way too much water under the bridge for this relationship to last throughout the rest of his contract. I think we see something happen next summer. Luongo is a pro, he will play here but there's just not a chance in hell your convincing me he is a happy camper here and i don't see how anyone can take that situation in a positive light.

You just say what u want... now u bring up regular season?! LUONGO HAS DOMINATED FOR A DECADE. You always say who cares about regular season he's sucked in the playoffs.

Now that he absolutely destroys Cory in the playoffs u bring uo regular season?

Luongo has lost the last 6 playoff games he has played, he hasn't outplayed anyone. Say what you want about Cory, he managed to win 1 game against LA (Very hard to do that post-season, LA barely lost at all)

Luongo has had several playoff performances that would make Cloutier look like the second coming of Ken Dryden. The Chicago Blackhawks literally make Louie crap his pants.

See how easy it is to cherry pick and make claims?

He was robbed of the vezina by the eastern media once. And what he did for us in the scf was greater than most goalies actually winning a cup.

2 games won 1-0 ...

Canucks didn't show up for six and a half games and luongo forced game seven.

Can't wait to see your face when he's in the hall of fame.

I wouldn't be surprised either way.

They might be able to move him near the end of his deal at the deadline to a fringe team if he's still playing well.

I wouldn't be surprised, to be honest, if Luo didn't play another single game in a Canucks uniform.

If Luongo still didn't want to be here despite dealing Schneider, I could see the parties agreeing to be quiet (for somewhat of a change) while Gillis and Luongo nevertheless seek to find a possible resolution without all the background noise.

Luongo for Nabokov and Cizikas.

or

Luo for Petrovic

Edler for Cowan and Lehner

:bigblush:

Luo proposals are the lost staple on CDC...

He also allowed 15 goals in about 112 mins in Boston, which is phenomenally bad.

His G.A.A. was around 8.00 at the TD garden in the finals.

Luongo was equally as terrible as he was good in that series, which means he was average. Luongo's game 6 performance in Boston was one of the single biggest choke-jobs I've ever seen by one player in professional sports.

Interested to see what you guys think. So there have been reports that he will report to training camp this September and most likely play for the Canucks next season. So the question is: Will Roberto Luongo play for an NHL team other than Vancouver before he retires?

He also allowed 15 goals in about 112 mins in Boston, which is phenomenally bad.

His G.A.A. was around 8.00 at the TD garden in the finals.

Luongo was equally as terrible as he was good in that series, which means he was average. Luongo's game 6 performance in Boston was one of the single biggest choke-jobs I've ever seen by one player in professional sports.

Archived