The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Lu's latest tweet to Eddie Lack

The-Impersonator

What a piece of garbage. We lost Schneider because, despite Schneider outplaying Luongo, we couldn't move him. Why would you tell the other goalie likely to be on the squad not to try and earn a spot as the top goaltender.

I get that he is kidding, but only a self-entitled plug would feel the need to tell a young prospect not to try and outplay him. Ice time is earned and if a guy that gets paid 600k under the assumption he will be a depth guy out plays a top line player, give the guy producing the ice time. No promises in hockey, earn your f**king ice time.

I hope Luongo comes back and plays well but I know if he doesn't all the people thrilled that he is back will be the first to give him crap and bitch about management shipping off Schneider.

What a piece of garbage. We lost Schneider because, despite Schneider outplaying Luongo, we couldn't move him. Why would you tell the other goalie likely to be on the squad not to try and earn a spot as the top goaltender.

I get that he is kidding, but only a self-entitled plug would feel the need to tell a young prospect not to try and outplay him. Ice time is earned and if a guy that gets paid 600k under the assumption he will be a depth guy out plays a top line player, give the guy producing the ice time. No promises in hockey, earn your f**king ice time.

I hope Luongo comes back and plays well but I know if he doesn't all the people thrilled that he is back will be the first to give him crap and bitch about management shipping off Schneider.

That's not a response from Luo. There's another thread in here that says Strombone1@strombone13m..........so if the ending part (5m) meant 5minutes, why is there another one with "3m".

The thread was also started by someone named the impersonator.

Seriously people, give your heads a shake.............by the way, I own the Lion's Gate Bridge and I've hit some hard times, so I'll sell it to you someone for $5 if you want it

That's not a response from Luo. There's another thread in here that says Strombone1@strombone13m..........so if the ending part (5m) meant 5minutes, why is there another one with "3m".

Seriously people, give your heads a shake.............by the way, I own the Lion's Gate Bridge and I've hit some hard times, so I'll sell it to you someone for $5 if you want it

That's not a response from Luo.  There's another thread in here that says Strombone1@strombone13m..........so if the ending part (5m) meant 5minutes, why is there another one with "3m".

Archived