The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Ideas For Canucks Chant

hamhuis23

Somebody in management should get behind this idea. The energy in the building is terrible. Every team in Canada has "Go Team Go". It's embarrassing really. Soooooo how about:

One side "CA" otherside of arena "NUCKS". Stolen from the Caps but hey, they're so superior to hockey crowds its rediculous. Could do this with go Canucks go too.

C-A-N-U-C-K-S Nux Nux Nux

There has to be something original that we could do. We should strive to have the best fans in the league. Not this negative bandwagon crap

Signed,

Bored Season Ticket Holder since '93

I have idea:

"Go Vancouver Canucks go!"

"W-I-N... Win"

"We want the Stanley Cup!"

"Score score score! Power-play penalty kill five on five! Score score score!"

"The cup for the Canucks is inevitable! The other team is detestable!"

I just thought of those ideas on the spot. Probably not all of them will be used next year but I think it's a good start for us :)

I have idea:

"Go Vancouver Canucks go!"

"W-I-N... Win"

"We want the Stanley Cup!"

"Score score score! Power-play penalty kill five on five! Score score score!"

"The cup for the Canucks is inevitable! The other team is detestable!"

I just thought of those ideas on the spot. Probably not all of them will be used next year but I think it's a good start for us :)

Not sure what the answer is, but the Canucks might want to look at what the Caps are doing. I am by no means a soccer fan. Actually, I find it quite boring, but I went to the game last night, and was very impressed with the atmosphere.

The Southsiders did not stop. They were awesome. It felt like there was generations of tradition. It reminded me a little of watching a game at Fenway.

Considering that Rogers is a million times better than BC Place to watch an event in, you'd think they could capture some of the Whitecaps magic.

say burrows scores a goal... the announcer says "goal scored by number 14, ALEX...."

--- crowd yells BURROWS!! (repeat this a few times)

"put-the-phone-down"

security shouldn't be so uptight... it's actually better to watch a game at a bar than at rogers arena. every year i see more people with suits in attendance.

you know the atmosphere is BAD when we wouldn't even get a wave going around the arena, in game 2 vs the sharks last playoffs

Not sure what the answer is, but the Canucks might want to look at what the Caps are doing. I am by no means a soccer fan. Actually, I find it quite boring, but I went to the game last night, and was very impressed with the atmosphere.

The Southsiders did not stop. They were awesome. It felt like there was generations of tradition. It reminded me a little of watching a game at Fenway.

Considering that Rogers is a million times better than BC Place to watch an event in, you'd think they could capture some of the Whitecaps magic.

Some of us are embarrassing.

I think when Hank has the puck we should yell "Hank" and then when Daniel has the puck yell "Daniel". I think it would draw the crowd into the game even MORE, and also have a great positive psychological effect on our team. Especially when the twins start playing tick tack toe! They are truly brilliant!!!

Archived