The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Schneider's an amazing goaltender

He's a really good goalie, I'll give you that much, but, Luongo is better and his latest tweet to Eddie Lack shows that he isn't gonna let the #1 job go again no matter what which is really showing you what to expect for the upcoming season, and haters will be hated when Lu gets between those pipes and reminds you what he can do, also, Luongo had much more accomplished when he was Schneider's age than Schneider has right now. I believe he was considered the best goalie in the league or top 3. Anyways, many of you may be upset that we have lost Schneider but what if we win the cup? Will you haters still be haters or will you be one of those people who said they were boy-cotting the NHL?

Think about it.

TIGER SINGH

He's a really good goalie, I'll give you that much, but, Luongo is better and his latest tweet to Eddie Lack shows that he isn't gonna let the #1 job go again no matter what which is really showing you what to expect for the upcoming season, and haters will be hated when Lu gets between those pipes and reminds you what he can do, also, Luongo had much more accomplished when he was Schneider's age than Schneider has right now. I believe he was considered the best goalie in the league or top 3. Anyways, many of you may be upset that we have lost Schneider but what if we win the cup? Will you haters still be haters or will you be one of those people who said they were boy-cotting the NHL?

Think about it.

TIGER SINGH

Proballhockeyplayer

Archived