The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Propaganda

T-rex930

I think rather than taking another wild swing at one of the fruits being mafia without a solid reason, we should go hang someone who has given us a reason to. There really is only one person who has given us a reason. Although it might cost me my life if I am wrong, but I feel as if Reigning Champ who supposedly cost us a TP should be hung for what he has done.

There is no point in going after RussianRocket or Mufasa as they SHOULD be god killed already. One of them might just be the SK and missed their kill who knows.

Once again this might cost me my life but

Vote Reigning Champ

I agree, Vote Reigning Champ

I think rather than taking another wild swing at one of the fruits being mafia without a solid reason, we should go hang someone who has given us a reason to. There really is only one person who has given us a reason. Although it might cost me my life if I am wrong, but I feel as if Reigning Champ who supposedly cost us a TP should be hung for what he has done.

There is no point in going after RussianRocket or Mufasa as they SHOULD be god killed already. One of them might just be the SK and missed their kill who knows.

Once again this might cost me my life but

Vote Reigning Champ

Agreed

Vote Reigning Champ

Baa baa black sheep REIGNING CHAMPPP... BOOM BOOM shot gun to his face... Reigning Champ is executed by the town.

Malkin Cookies was sitting on his porch staring at the crows when he noticed a red dot on his chest. He knew a bounty had been placed on his head for feeding baking soda to the birds. He ducked and scrambled as shots were fired...3 shots were taken, before there was silence... Malkin Cookies was alright...

Across the street, Peaches, was found dead, with a bullet through his eye and shards of glass by his side... Peaches had been sniped by the Yakuza...

Russian Rocket was playing golf when the a man blows an air horn right by his ear and he becomes momentarily deaf and never heard the click of the trigger right beside his head...and a man saying...you wont be the last one.....Russian Rocket is killed.

Reigning Champ is lynched

Peaches is killed by the Yakuza

Malkin Cookies nearly escapes death

Russian Rocket is killed by the SK

1. Snozberries [TP]

2. Captain Aerosex

3. Tiger Singh [TP]

4. Mau5trap [Mafia]

5. Peaches [TP]

6. JE14 [Mafia]

7. Intoewsables [Mafia]

8. Kiwis [TP]