The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Singles Thread

Guest Gumballthechewy

My Gift: I look like Christian Bale in American Psycho

My Curse: I have never been laid or in a relationship because when I get excited one of my nipples lactates through my shirt and smells spoiled.

Sometimes I think about just slicing it off and attaching a piece of pepperoni. But I never go through with it. I am... forever single.

My Gift: I look like Christian Bale in American Psycho

My Curse: I have never been laid or in a relationship because when I get excited one of my nipples lactates through my shirt and smells spoiled.

Sometimes I think about just slicing it off and attaching a piece of pepperoni. But I never go through with it. I am... forever single.

Guest Gumballthechewy

it's kind of funny. A friend of mine met his current girlfriend on CDC. They've now been together almost t8 years or something along those lines.

seriously though, i am regularly shocked how everyone i meet seems to be in a relationship. it does not matter how annoying or personable someone is, does not matter how conventionally good looking or unattractive they are... EVERYONE is dating everyone else. which is probably why the average person you meet at school or the office has achieved a completely bland level of stasis (let's be honest: personal growth is contrary to a relationship)

it really makes me think that some people were born just to breed. not to be good people, certainly not interesting... just here to breed.

everyone: it's okay to be single for a little while

Archived