The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Report]Edler may not be able to go to olympics because of Staal hit

canucks#01fan

Just reading the first post in this thread, two things pop into my head, and they are probably the two things that the majority of the other posters have mentioned already.

1. Edler's hit on stall was clean, smooth, crisp, and with excellent precision. If stall had not been running around cheap shotting people Edler wouldn't have had to stand up for his teammates like that. You play like that stall, you're gonna get it. Edler is a topnotch guy who plays the game tough but fair.

2. I hope he and all the Canucks don't play in the olympics. Olympics are silly anyway and the risk of him or another Canucks player getting injured is not worth it for the Canucks to claim the cup next year.

He's on the bubble as it is anyway to be a starter IMO. Any games missed will make it easier for them to cut him.

I could see him being the extra D as they probably wouldn't need him the first or second game anyway.

Just reading the first post in this thread, two things pop into my head, and they are probably the two things that the majority of the other posters have mentioned already.

1. Edler's hit on stall was clean, smooth, crisp, and with excellent precision. If stall had not been running around cheap shotting people Edler wouldn't have had to stand up for his teammates like that. You play like that stall, you're gonna get it. Edler is a topnotch guy who plays the game tough but fair.

2. I hope he and all the Canucks don't play in the olympics. Olympics are silly anyway and the risk of him or another Canucks player getting injured is not worth it for the Canucks to claim the cup next year.

Archived