The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Canucks Interested in Daniel Cleary

Don't you think if he's as useful as a player as you think he is the Wings, the masters of player assessment, would have kept him? If he was anything near say a Hansen he would have been re signed. He's an old and pretty useless player now. Good for 25-30 points, okay defensively but doesn't fit in to how much money he's going to want.

Do not want.

There are numerous story's out there on how big of a prick Cleary is to fans. Telling young kids to **** off when they ask for an autograph and such, for that reason alone I don't want him wearing the blue green and white

Gabrovski is the guy nucks should be all over. He would be perfect third liner and I would give him 4 per year...i know cap issues and stuff would need to be sorted but if we want a better team then last year on paper he's the guy we should target. He's great defensively and offensively. Other then that this team is worse on paper then it was last year.

2. Please provide a clearly identifiable topic title for your thread so that user's can search for and find the appropriate thread easily. The title should include any and all teams involved, as well as player names or other personnel involved as appropriate. This is to help avoid duplicate threads and to make searching easier. For any and all comments, please use the Topic Description box instead of the title.

Affixed to the front of your title should be a label that identifies the type of transaction that is taking place.

• For all trades use [TRADE].

• For all signings use [sIGNING].

• For all waiver-wire transactions use [WAIVERS].

• For all rumours use [RUMOUR].

3. All trades, signings, rumours and other news MUST include a linkable source. Simply posting the name of the source is not enough. Effort should also be made to copy and paste the full article, or at the very least the relevant portion of text from the source to the first post of the thread.

I couldn't find anything on the Fourth Period Site, if someone else can this can be re-opened.

Archived