The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Toilet Trouble away from home

Danthecanucksfan

when I was a preteen I sharted on a bathroom rug at my friends house. Was one of those high-pressure ass clinchers, but as soon as I went to bend over the pooper, the seal broke. God that was an awkward explanation to his mom

when I was a preteen I sharted on a bathroom rug at my friends house. Was one of those high-pressure ass clinchers, but as soon as I went to bend over the pooper, the seal broke. God that was an awkward explanation to his mom

Every female I have ever known thinks my waste naturally has no smell. Whenever I go to the bathroom for #2 I will sneak out the window and quickly squeeze one out in the bushes and cover it with dirt. You would be surprised how many points you get for never stinking up a bathroom.

Every female I have ever known thinks my waste naturally has no smell. Whenever I go to the bathroom for #2 I will sneak out the window and quickly squeeze one out in the bushes and cover it with dirt. You would be surprised how many points you get for never stinking up a bathroom.

I did that at a party once, I jumped over the hedge into the neighbours yard and let one of those pressurized expanding beehive dumps loose then wiped up with my gotch and threw them into a bush.

I had to go so bad I didn't realize I set off the motion light which prompted the neighbour to look out the window to see what was happening.

She musta seen a lot cause I looked up into her eyes through the kitchen window and she said "you make me sick" judging from the view she had it woulda made me sick too.

I jumped back over the hedge, thought about going back in the party, but then i was like, what if the cops come and she points me out to them

so I ran home.

Archived