The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Toilet Trouble away from home

Danthecanucksfan

Well long story short

there was a pretty big fight after the bar one night noticed the cops showed up so I started pulling my buddy off this dude Out of know where the cops start spraying mace on the pile of people. I happened to look at the perfect time and got nailed close range in the face

I started freaking out and spazzing, needless to say I got thrown in the back of the cop car.

I'm sitting there with my nose and mouth and eye balls on fire pissed off cause I got maced and now probably thrown in the drunk tank for trying to break up a fight plus i had been sitting there for what seemed like hrs.

so I said screw it I'm S***ing in the back of this cop car.

luckily my pants were loose enough to wiggle them off by kinda shimming back and forth on the seat, once I accomplished that kinda flipped to my side And layed down a log.

I guess that plexi glass stopped the smell cause they never noticed until we got to the drunk tank. It was funny cause i was already inside getting booked when the one cop came waltzing in all mad and asked " did you seriously take a S*** in my crusier?" i said "no it was there when i got there i thought maybe something fell out when you and your partner did your funny business" well I said it a little more uncensored than that.

Needless to say, they took me in the hose room sprayed me down then hit me in the head with a flashlight a few times.

It kinda seems hard to believe but if you knew me and my "past" you wouldn't second guess it.

Once for my birthday when I was about 9 years old we went to a park with my friends. We were having a good time on the play equipment when one kid from my class had to take a number 2. Instead of walking to the washrooms, he ran to the back fence and started sh!ting in the bushes. My mom seen him run over there so she watched him drop his pants and start pooping. He looked over at her and ran across the park with his pants around his ankles to another cluster of bushes, but my mom could still see him sh!ting. Then he pulled up his pants and acted like nothing happened.

Well long story short

there was a pretty big fight after the bar one night noticed the cops showed up so I started pulling my buddy off this dude Out of know where the cops start spraying mace on the pile of people. I happened to look at the perfect time and got nailed close range in the face

I started freaking out and spazzing, needless to say I got thrown in the back of the cop car.

I'm sitting there with my nose and mouth and eye balls on fire pissed off cause I got maced and now probably thrown in the drunk tank for trying to break up a fight plus i had been sitting there for what seemed like hrs.

luckily my pants were loose enough to wiggle them off by kinda shimming back and forth on the seat, once I accomplished that kinda flipped to my side And layed down a log.

I guess that plexi glass stopped the smell cause they never noticed until we got to the drunk tank. It was funny cause i was already inside getting booked when the one cop came waltzing in all mad and asked " did you seriously take a S*** in my crusier?" i said "no it was there when i got there i thought maybe something fell out when you and your partner did your funny business" well I said it a little more uncensored than that.

Needless to say, they took me in the hose room sprayed me down then hit me in the head with a flashlight a few times.

It kinda seems hard to believe but if you knew me and my "past" you wouldn't second guess it.

Well long story short

Archived