The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

What happened to tiger SINGH Looks like a job for proballhockey undercover

It's been a little funny how tiger has not been online in a long time the last time i can remember is last night where he had his thread locked and sn admin said something about banning him but he did not say he will ban him he just said he's coming a lot closer. So the first thing that could have happened to him was he got banned but it dose not make sense to ban a heart of a Canuck it gives me a 50 percent chanse he got banned.

The second thing I've noticed is a lot of people have been against tiger Singh lately and I have a little feeling that banana mash had to do something with this but why would banana do that that's the thing that dose not make sense to me. I think banana had only 15 percent chance that he did something but i don't think so.

Now this might sound crazy but maybe Schneider did it he sneaked onto a plane came to tigers house and then when he was asleep he but him in a garbage bag and flew him back to the devils arena and locked him in the locker room or Schneider just hacked his account. I think Schneider has 75 percent chance of doing something with tiger.

There has to be other things that could have happened to so i need all of CDC to be on the lookout ok

The second thing I've noticed is a lot of people have been against tiger Singh lately and I have a little feeling that banana mash had to do something with this but why would banana do that that's the thing that dose not make sense to me. I think banana had only 15 percent chance that he did something but i don't think so.

Now this might sound crazy but maybe Schneider did it he sneaked onto a plane came to tigers house and then when he was asleep he but him in a garbage bag and flew him back to the devils arena and locked him in the locker room or Schneider just hacked his account. I think Schneider has 75 percent chance of doing something with tiger.

It's been a little funny how tiger has not been online in a long time the last time i can remember is last night where he had his thread locked and sn admin said something about banning him but he did not say he will ban him he just said he's coming a lot closer. So the first thing that could have happened to him was he got banned but it dose not make sense to ban a heart of a Canuck it gives me a 50 percent chanse he got banned.

There has to be other things that could have happened to so i need all of CDC to be on the lookout ok

Archived