The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Best HD Live Streaming Service for Sports

Canuck-Man

Hi everyone,

I'm looking to drop my cable service. I don't watch TV anymore, except for Canucks, NBA & some occasional soccer & NFL games.

So I don't mind paying, as I'm replacing my cable service.

What are some of the best Sports HD Live streaming services out there?

Thanks

Hi everyone,

I'm looking to drop my cable service. I don't watch TV anymore, except for Canucks, NBA & some occasional soccer & NFL games.

Thanks

NHL is my main sport, I was getting more into NBA during last season. Soccer & NFL I only follow when people at my office are really into it, making bets, etc

Don't care for them as much. Planning to follow NBA in the upcoming season.

I'm sorry if I'm not getting, but which service are you recommending me to sign up with? "Online League Package", "better off with Canadian pricing", are these the HD Streaming services?

NHL is my main sport, I was getting more into NBA during last season. Soccer & NFL I only follow when people at my office are really into it, making bets, etc

Don't care for them as much. Planning to follow NBA in the upcoming season.

I'm sorry if I'm not getting, but which service are you recommending me to sign up with? "Online League Package", "better off with Canadian pricing", are these the HD Streaming services?

Oh, I didn't want to do shaw anymore because I rather stream directly on my PC and move the window to a second screen.

With Shaw, I believe I'd have to have them come in and install outlets at every TV I want the HD box to be set up at. We don't have any of the HD boxes right now, only the standard service on the living room TV.

We already have multiple media players with streaming capability & browser function. That seemed like the better option. I think I saw an NHL Center Ice App on my XBOX360, is it not possible to get NHL Center Ice without Shaw or TELUS?

Just remember that Gamecenter live blocks in-market games, so you either need to find a workaround (not sure if it works off of IP or off of billing address), or sign up for the Canucks package on the main canucks page.

Honestly, there are sketchier sites that work pretty well for free. Some of them are almost like being in the first row.

Hi everyone,

Thanks

Archived