The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Official Candy Crush Saga Thread

TIGER SINGH

^Haha, I'm stuck on 123 as well. Only tried it a few times though.

Downloaded the app so don't have to link with Facebook (don't have an account).

On level 265 and it's proving to be hard. Granted I've only spent 10 attempts on it...

Are you paying to unlock chapters?

I haven't spent 1 dollar on this game. Some of these levels are insane, a lot of it is luck.

In later chapters the chocolate is really cruel and will take over pieces of candy you want to switch to break the chocolate. Real pain in the ass...

^Haha, I'm stuck on 123 as well. Only tried it a few times though.

At first I think it was the only way, 0.99 to unlock the next level. I probably did that 5 or 6 times, figured the buck was worth the entertainment but also probably why I stopped playing for while. Now I'm doing the quests to unlock the next level. A little bit of a pain in the butt to have to wait 24 hours between quests so that's when I'll go back and try to get 3 stars on levels I don't have 3 stars yet.

I haven't spent 1 dollar on this game. Some of these levels are insane, a lot of it is luck.

In later chapters the chocolate is really cruel and will take over pieces of candy you want to switch to break the chocolate. Real pain in the ass...

Hate those chocolate machines...earlier it was satisfying to get rid of the chocolate because you knew it was never coming back.

But yeah, it seems to be a lot of luck. That's part of the reason why I'll never buy a power up. Patience and one should eventually get through.

I have been stuck on 65 for a week.... literally driving me insane

You probably already know this but clear all the chocolate as soon as you can so you don't have to worry about it when trying to bust the locked candy.

Just a side note: Matching a chocolate sprinkle ball with a striped candy is one of the best moves to do in this level. It changes all the candies that are that color to a striped candy.

I have it connected with Facebook but have it disabled so that it never posted anything to my Facebook. So much easier to unlock chapters because you just ask 3 people to do it for you. I'm currently Lvl92, as I started way after everyone of my buddies who had it.

I frequently get other people asking me to unlock chapters and give lives and whatnot so I just keep playing.

If you're running out of lives you can just change the date forward 1 day on your phone, then load candy crush, exit candy crush, put the date back to the proper date on your phone and bam 5 more lives.

Or for those who have jailbroken phones you can use cydia to download iapp. Free in app purchases.

Archived