The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Eklund] Canadiens discussing with the Canucks for a defenceman

Subban would be an awesome add but pretty much that would never happen as he is way to valuable to mtl as is galchenyuk and even gallagher.

I could see something like Edler + Hansen for Tinordi / Bealieau + Prust / Moen & 1st / 2nd

Even that is tough to make for either side

While I do not believe many of Eklund's rumors. I do find it interesting that A. Vancouver has been in a lot of D-man rumors, B. Tanev has yet to be signed to a contract, and C. There are still many attractive RFA's still out there.

I would trade Edler for Emellin/Tinordi + Eller + 2nd personally, but I believe there are better deals out there for Edler or Tanev.

Tinordi would be great for our team because its now a proven fact that soft Sedin and Edler type players don't get the job done in the clutch.

A defensive lineup of Garrison, Hamhuis, Bieksa, Tanev, Corrado and Tinordi is one hell of a mix of skill, toughness and heart and a mix that has the potential of getting their names on the cup.

Tinordi would be great for our team because its now a proven fact unfortunately with how tough the game has gotten that soft Sedin and Edler type players don't and won't get the job done in the clutch.

A defensive lineup of Garrison, Hamhuis, Bieksa, Tanev, Corrado and Tinordi is one hell of a mix of skill, toughness and heart and a mix that has the potential of getting their names on the cup.

Archived