The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Vancouver/Montreal - Proposal - Fill in the blanks

With Eklund posting today about a possible Vancouver Montreal trade involving "a powerplay defenceman" (Edler). What does everyone think about the possibility of a trade involving more than that? Eklund also goes on to say that there is water boiling under the surface about Luongo not wanting to be in Vancouver.

This is purely GM armchairing, but fill in the blanks....

To Montreal:

Edler

Luongo

___________? (if necessesary)

To Vancouver:

Price

____________?

____________?

With Eklund posting today about a possible Vancouver Montreal trade involving "a powerplay defenceman" (Edler). What does everyone think about the possibility of a trade involving more than that? Eklund also goes on to say that there is water boiling under the surface about Luongo not wanting to be in Vancouver.

To Montreal:

Edler

Luongo

To Vancouver:

Price

____________?

____________?

Actually, with Price being pulled in the playoffs, his value may be lower than you think... He did not have a good season at all and fell off with the fans... Lu is a Montreal guy, Price is a BC boy, it makes sense to me....

To Montreal:

Edler

Luongo

To Vancouver:

Price

____________?

____________?

Cannot even compare these two..vancouver has a team, headed the right way..montreal..wow, stuck in quicksand. they make some of the dumbest deals i have ever seen...All personal in Montreal,and once they get over that, well maybe i will even not sell my ticket, when they come to MTS center to play YOUR WINNIPEG JETS !! Just not a team i want to see, or figure in the playoff hunt. :)

Archived