The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Vancouver/Montreal - Proposal - Fill in the blanks

Cannot even compare these two..vancouver has a team, headed the right way..montreal..wow, stuck in quicksand. they make some of the dumbest deals i have ever seen...All personal in Montreal,and once they get over that, well maybe i will even not sell my ticket, when they come to MTS center to play YOUR WINNIPEG JETS !! Just not a team i want to see, or figure in the playoff hunt. :)

With all due respect Lou has a higher career save %, lower goals against average and significantly better career playoff numbers than Price. That despite his fall apart reputation.

Is it a fluke his numbers are better the last 3 years playing on a "better" team in Vancouver? His numbers are better the last 3 years, but also when you compare the first 3 years each played in the league. And Lou played on rotten teams when he started but still has a near identical win % to Price. Their numbers, play off's aside, are actually pretty close but certainly favor the Montreal native.

There is little to suggest Price is a better goalie than Lou.

Except both could possibly use a fresh start.

:lol: Luongo is still an elite goalie but won't be for much longer. Price however is a great young goalie who has yet to enter his prime, and trust me once he doeshe will be a top 3-5 goalie in the NHL for a long time. Does Montreal really want to give that up for just a few more strong years of Luongo?

It's because it's McCarron. The way your spelled it sounded more like macaroon. That's the reference he was making. It's a joke.

I would definitely agree that he fits the bill as someone who we'd likely go after. He's big, skilled AND he's going to play for the Knights (along with Horvat and Liberati).

Archived