The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The best neighborhood in Surrey is....

Lui's Knob

The DTES is a couple of streets basically, it would fit into any bad part of Surrey many times over.

And I'd seriously rather live in Compton than Surrey, no joke. Surrey is sister fingering trailer park trashy and has the highest % of douchebags and corny "tough guys" probably in Canada.

Cue the Surrey Jacks;

Screw Surrey, Delta is where its at. I've lived here for 20 years, no crime, it's quiet, everyone talks to everyone, everyone will say hi to you whether you're walking your dog or taking a jog. Sunshine Hills is the best neighborhood in the Lower Mainland HANDS DOWN, oh and John Garret lives here, regularly run into him at grocery store and whatnot. /end thread

Screw Surrey, Delta is where its at. I've lived here for 20 years, no crime, it's quiet, everyone talks to everyone, everyone will say hi to you whether you're walking your dog or taking a jog. Sunshine Hills is the best neighborhood in the Lower Mainland HANDS DOWN, oh and John Garret lives here, regularly run into him at grocery store and whatnot. /end thread

Haha, nope. But when I moved here from Burnaby I had a huge culture shock. And the ignorance there was staggering.

"Yooo, buddy, I'm like half brown and half Muzzie yo." :picard:

It's its own little self contained bubble divorced from reaity. McGuire and Quan are awesome though, I still go and visit them from time to time.

Archived