The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The best neighborhood in Surrey is....

Lui's Knob

BUDDIEEE IM FROM SCOTT ROAD BUDDIEE. REPRESENTING SCOTT ROAD UP IN HERE BUDDY, ITS KILLZ. KROME TO THE DOME BUDDY HANDS DOWN BEST CROWN AND COKE PRICES BUDDIE.

I ONCE RODE IN MY WHIP BUDDIE IN PANORAMA IT WAS HECTIC BUDDIE. THAT PLACE DON'T LIKE LOUD ROWDY MOFOS LIKE US FROM SCOOTT ROOOADD BUDDY, ITS HECTIC!

I MEAN THEY SCREAM AT ME AND crap LIKE IM SOME SURREY JACK. BUT GUESS WHAT BUDDIEE I AM JACKED BUDDY. I BE GETTINGS SOME GAINS LIKE HELTER SKELTER BUDDIEEE.

BUDDIEEE IM FROM SCOTT ROAD BUDDIEE. REPRESENTING SCOTT ROAD UP IN HERE BUDDY, ITS KILLZ. KROME TO THE DOME BUDDY HANDS DOWN BEST CROWN AND COKE PRICES BUDDIE.

I ONCE RODE IN MY WHIP BUDDIE IN PANORAMA IT WAS HECTIC BUDDIE. THAT PLACE DON'T LIKE LOUD ROWDY MOFOS LIKE US FROM SCOOTT ROOOADD BUDDY, ITS HECTIC!

I MEAN THEY SCREAM AT ME AND crap LIKE IM SOME SURREY JACK. BUT GUESS WHAT BUDDIEE I AM JACKED BUDDY. I BE GETTINGS SOME GAINS LIKE HELTER SKELTER BUDDIEEE.

Lol your delusional I have lived in surrey most of my life an found it to be a much better place then alot of other places I have lived in CANADA. The only people who complain about surrey are the same people who have trouble fitting in at school or haven't traveled anyone outside of BC.

It's time for us as posters to start makin' some changes.

Let's change the way we eat,

Let's change the way we live

And let's change the way we treat each other.

You see the old way wasn't working so it's on us to do what we gotta do, to survive.

Lol your delusional I have lived in surrey most of my life an found it to be a much better place then alot of other places I have lived in CANADA. The only people who complain about surrey are the same people who have trouble fitting in at school or haven't traveled anyone outside of BC.

I've lived in a lot of places, including Surrey, and seen a lot more. Surrey is widely considered a joke for a reason, and only people that know nothing else or moved from even worse places seem to defend it.

Anyways, who is Surrey's most famous resident, Bindy Johal? Clifford Olson? Kalib Starnes? John "Earthquake" Tenta? Who?

Archived