The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

3 canucks prospects will attend canada's world junior camp

Southpop45

Not really surprising, all 3 are first round picks, and Subban was drafted how far back? he may have had amazing amount of points as a defence man, but there probably was a reason y he wasn't drafted earlier, plus there were more highly rated defence men over the last cpl years that probably got the invite....But over all i hope Subban develops his game over the next few years and becomes even better than P.K :P

How is it not surprising ? the kids gonna be a stud in the NHL one day and being a top 4 dman points wise ( i think i remember reading it somewhere might be wrong) he shouldve been there.

Those that worry about the kid's height, shouldnt. he'll get taller

How is it not surprising ? the kids gonna be a stud in the NHL one day and being a top 4 dman points wise ( i think i remember reading it somewhere might be wrong) he shouldve been there.

Those that worry about the kid's height, shouldnt. he'll get taller

He's tiny enough to play on the women's team. Until he grows, which isn't likely to happen in the next week, he is nothing more than a late draft pick who isn't likely to see any professional hockey ice time.

I know ppl love this pick because of his name, but Jesus ppl, he's 5'-8" for a DEFENSEMAN!!

Archived