The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

RobertoLuongo.'s Signature Showcase

RL.

Rather than flooding the entire Showcase forum, I have decided to dedicate one thread to showcase my sigs. Makes it much easier for me to manage, and allows other sig's to get some space on the main page :)

--

Been a while since I have posted a sig, been unmotivated to make one the past little while. Looking to break out of a slump, seems like I can't get the flow right for any of my sigs.

This is one that I am half okay with. I have began and deleted many sigs the past few days, but this is one I'm okay with sharing and hopefully getting critique on.

ip7es3.jpg

I need to work on my blending for sure. The flow seems a bit off on this sig, but I see the text as a plus (something that I can hardly ever get right).

Would appreciate some feedback on this. Making a few more now and will be posted shortly. Will keep my eye on this thread while working on them to fix/try any new suggestions.

Thanks!

RL.

--

C A L V I N J O H N S O N

2e4m59k.jpg

--

D A N I E L S E D I N

2hq9kwo.jpg

I was going for a darker theme here, but I see where you are coming from. It's not my best piece of work, I'm in a huge funk right now :P

But like I've said, I think the flow/blending of the sig really ruins it. It takes away from what I was trying to do.

Archived