The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Should the Sedins start standing up for themselves?

5Fivehole0

Should the Sedins fight?  

119 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Yeah,they were known as fighters.

Ever see Bure fight?

Ever see Linden fight?

They are two of the greatest players this team has ever seen.

How about Mogilny or Larionov or Lumme or Reinhart or all the greats whom are known to lead with their talent,heart and brains?

The Sedins fall into a very rare category in hockey

Too Classy

1.Henrik and Daniel Sedin

2. Nicklas Lidström? Maybe? is there any even close to the Sedins?

They are who they are and if they chose to play the sport like gentlemen then I support them.

I will take the Art Ross winner,the Hart winner,the Ted Lindsay winner and the league`s MVP.

You guys take Marchand and Churla and the like.

If anybody thinks the twins should become fighters you diminish their talents and dwell in pugilistic, troglodyte dementia.

I will take the Art Ross winner,the Hart winner,the Ted Lindsay winner and the league`s MVP.

You guys take Marchand and Churla and the like.

If anybody thinks the twins should become fighters you diminish their talents and dwell in pugilistic, troglodyte dementia.

I'm not saying they should become Sestito, I'm saying they should either lay someone out with a huge hit (dirty or not) or fight someone and swing like a mad man... Send a message, not making them cavemen... It's showing that they are MEN

The Sedins aren't meant to fight but they should at least stand up for themselves and not get pushed and punched around. That's why I like the idea of Kassian with the Sedins especially when you have Torts now who is great working with young players.

The Sedins fall into a very rare category in hockey

Too Classy

1.Henrik and Daniel Sedin

2. Nicklas Lidström? Maybe? is there any even close to the Sedins?

They are who they are and if they chose to play the sport like gentlemen then I support them.

Whatever.I watched Mel Bridgman and Gary Lupul growing up and I played against such players as Barry Pederson.

I played six years of rep hockey up and down the island and mainland.

I played senior men`s hockey and beer leagues.

Fighting was rare and usually involved some idiot throwing knuckles and somebody else just trying to not make a fool of himself.

If you wanted to fight you became a boxer and fought real fighters,not some guy that never fought in his life and just wanted to play hockey.

Or make a career out of it, like Robbie Ray... Fighting is part of Hockey, and a great part of hockey... It's in the sport for a reason. You may not be a fan of it, but it's there and has its uses... It doesn't matter what you've played, I still play hockey to this day but I don't use my inept hockey experience to form an opinion on pros.. I use stats and examples that pro's set... You made lists of Greats who have never fought, and I showed you all but Lumme, Larionov and a few others. When did they stop harassing Bure? When he knocked Churlov the F out... I'm not some blood sport person like you seem to think, I'm actually a huge fan of, and practice BJJ. I love watching grapple matches like Fitch vs Maia.

Point is, the Sedins are targeted because they can be targeted. They are that kid at school who people pick on because he lets them... Stand up for yourself once, they laugh, again, they beat you up, again and they start showing you some respect.

Archived