The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

If you had $1000 to invest in 1 stock, under 5$ per share, what would it be?

Totes McGoats

Wow I guess no one understands what you mean by a stock that's UNDER $5.00 per share...

Anyways Check out Nevada Clean Magnesium listed @ .01 per share. mining start up company.

That wouldn't be bad. It only needs to go up 1 cent to double your money.

Emcore (EMKR), a provider of compound semiconductor-based components and subsystems for the broadband, fiber optic, satellite and terrestrial solar power markets.

I would go woth something thats trendy like something to do with the environment or health

lol @ the google suggestions

I have a somewhat related question. Do any of you guys trade stocks through a website and not through your bank. I want to get into that but not sure which site broker to go with. What`s one with low fees that would be good for someone who would like to buy stocks and hang on to them and only trade once in a while.

Ainsworth lumber ltd. currently $3.49 a share. Best to buy now because of the housing boom thats about to occur in the states and them off selling their veneer mills they focus on OSB board which costs pennies to make and sell at a high rate. It's currently in its low cycle but when the markets pick up it tables at $20-30 in its high peak............and i also worked there for 10 years so i seen all it's dipsy doodles crash and rebound prices

lol @ the google suggestions

I have a somewhat related question. Do any of you guys trade stocks through a website and not through your bank. I want to get into that but not sure which site broker to go with. What`s one with low fees that would be good for someone who would like to buy stocks and hang on to them and only trade once in a while.

Archived