The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Signing] R Kenins to Canucks

Visp

He may be a long shot but its either a boom or bust for the canucks, He's a big 6'4 225lb power forward, he already has the nhl frame, and this kid is what the canucks need, big ,strong, young players, whether he came from the swiss league or not he hasnt had any NHL experience, If his development goes well he'll be a stud for years to come in vancouver, if not oh well, we already have enough sub par prospects on the farm team, adding one more to the pile wont end the world. my point is I have faith in this kid.

He may be a long shot but its either a boom or bust for the canucks, He's a big 6'4 225lb power forward, he already has the nhl frame, and this kid is what the canucks need, big ,strong, young players, whether he came from the swiss league or not he hasnt had any NHL experience, If his development goes well he'll be a stud for years to come in vancouver, if not oh well, we already have enough sub par prospects on the farm team, adding one more to the pile wont end the world. my point is I have faith in this kid.

To be fair, the article does say that he has a Swiss "license", which knowing by my German should mean that he has a Swiss passport.

Am i being way out of line by comparing him a bit to a young Jannik Hansen? "A little bit of Jannik Hansen." - Schneids.

Archived