The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

( Article ) The most interesting man in Vancouver

shinkaruk98

Just some personel notes on Hamil:

A good budy of mine that I work with grew up with Hamil in Poco, went to school with him and played hockey with him. Says he's a good guy and that since he was so focused on hockey while in his teens, the partying was something that was bound to occur as he caught up in life outside of hockey.

He belives that he has enough skill to make it, but also says that Hamill has always had a hard time putting on weight. Says they played some road hockey last week, and he was skin and bones... still lit it up, but not a muscular guy at all. Also says that he was envited to take part in the black aces group for the Bruins cup run, but declined, and chose to go party hard in Poco. Also... he's always been a big Leaf fan.

If anything, he'll likley be a solid player in Utica.

Just some personel notes on Hamil:

A good budy of mine that I work with grew up with Hamil in Poco, went to school with him and played hockey with him. Says he's a good guy and that since he was so focused on hockey while in his teens, the partying was something that was bound to occur as he caught up in life outside of hockey.

He belives that he has enough skill to make it, but also says that Hamill has always had a hard time putting on weight. Says they played some road hockey last week, and he was skin and bones... still lit it up, but not a muscular guy at all. Also says that he was envited to take part in the black aces group for the Bruins cup run, but declined, and chose to go party hard in Poco. Also... he's always been a big Leaf fan.

If anything, he'll likley be a solid player in Utica.

"This year's Ebbett, Rome, Tambellini, Barker, Wellwood etc."

And that's supposed to be a good thing? Wellwood and Rome are the only two players who made a real impact on this team, and it wasn't a big one.

Archived