The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

David Booth Goal over/under

Zoolander

David Booth goal over/under  

243 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I hate David booth. His flaw in character is undeniable. He tries to convert his own teammates to his religion. Does anyone else see how messed up that is? I am really surprised we didn't buy him out or dump him for a 7th rounder.

Edit: and BTW I have him at scoring 10-14 goals. LOL

I hate David booth. His flaw in character is undeniable. He tries to convert his own teammates to his religion. Does anyone else see how messed up that is? I am really surprised we didn't buy him out or dump him for a 7th rounder.

Edit: and BTW I have him at scoring 10-14 goals. LOL

Considering he'll be playing on a line with Burrows and Kes (Kassian will be playing on the top line with the twins) then he may get a solid 28 goals IF HEALTHY, the guy isnt even medically cleared yet and its been months since his injury, dont get your hopes up but anywhere in the high 20's is a safe bet

Last year he only got 1 goal (EN) in his first 12 games back and with all of his recent injuries, I think it'll take him awhile to get back into form again. Even if he doesn't get injured, I'd say just under 20 goals, most of them coming after the first half of the season.

47 goals 26 assists for 73 points in 77 games. Booth will be bumped up to the first line and the Sedins will hook him up! He will become a superstar for the Canucks.

How many goals will David Booth get this season assuming he stays healthy, as well as Kesler. He was on pace for 23 goals the season we acquired him before that knee injury.

I think he'll be good for 20 easily with Kesler centring him. Hopefully he can be somewhere around (25g 25a 50p) if all goes smoothly

Booth won't last the year. In the year of his concussion - 2009/10, Booth only played 28 games. The next season, though he played a full year, Booth had the highest negative plus/minus in the entire NHL - he essentially sucked - he was simply not the same player that he was and he never has been since. Over the past two seasons, since becoming a Canuck, he has had the opportunity to play 130 games (82+48) - he has only managed to appear in 74 of them due to injury - a little over half. In the vast majority of them he has been far from impressive. We have only seen perhaps a dozen games where he has impressed - I really don't think he can be counted on for much. We would be far better off to find a better use for the cap wasted on him.

Archived