The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Speculation] Sabres Shopping Ryan Miller

Drouin

I dont understand why any team would give up assets for a guy who is almost guaranteed to become a UFA . I think the Islanders are a good destination for Miller but they have Nabokov for this year so they dont need to trade for him.

I dont understand why any team would give up assets for a guy who is almost guaranteed to become a UFA . I think the Islanders are a good destination for Miller but they have Nabokov for this year so they dont need to trade for him.

Miller's only been on a good team on 3 different occasions during his pro career.

The 05/06 Sabres- Made it to 3rd round

The 06/07 Sabres- Made it to 3rd round

The 2010 Olympics- Silver Medal and Olympic MVP

I would make the argument that he's the most underrated goalie in the NHL at this point. Any team that gets him will improve.

Dubnyk just can't catch any respect.

Why would Edmonton want to replace a guy who has posted a .921 and .916 sv % the past few years, on a club not known for their team defense - with an overpaid Miller who has had weaker numbers and more than his share of drama?

3.5 vs 6.25 caphit. Duh-mmy ball move.

Miller and Hodgson for O'Reilly and Varlamov

Buffalo gets a number 1 center who's actually worth 5 million, plus a young Russian goalie to play with their other recent Russian picks Grigorenko and Zadorov.

Colorado gets a number two center who has chemistry with Duchene (Duchene moves to wing), and they get the true number 1 goalie they're looking for.

Buffalo gets a number 1 center who's actually worth 5 million, plus a young Russian goalie to play with their other recent Russian picks Grigorenko and Zadorov.

Colorado gets a number two center who has chemistry with Duchene (Duchene moves to wing), and they get the true number 1 goalie they're looking for.

Archived