The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

New possible rival for vancouver ?

Shredder

Regional rivalries don't really work as well when one team is far superior to the other. Look at Vancouver vs. Calgary. Chances are an expansion team would be very weak. True rivalries are born out of nasty games and playoff encounters.

Regional rivalries don't really work as well when one team is far superior to the other. Look at Vancouver vs. Calgary. Chances are an expansion team would be very weak. True rivalries are born out of nasty games and playoff encounters.

Bettmans word against yours, but alright i guess you're right. Sorry, i didnt know you were a part of the leagues board of governers or an NHL commissioner.

In the NHL, the outcome of every game isnt set in stone. We win and we lose.

Every player works their @$$ off to make it to the NHL so lowballing any team is an insult

You have to take into consideration injuries, size, speed, home ice advantage etc

btw u must suck at SportsAction

Bettmans word against yours, but alright i guess you're right. Sorry, i didnt know you were a part of the leagues board of governers or an NHL commissioner.

Every player works their @$$ off to make it to the NHL so lowballing any team is an insult

You have to take into consideration injuries, size, speed, home ice advantage etc

Archived