The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

What is your funniest Canuck moment?

van_can_man

Guest Pinchin

Hahaha that's a great moment.

I seriously don't c how gillis let him go in favor of Richardson. I will question that until I die.

Try the veal!

I'm here all week!

But anyway, back on topic. Phaneuf falling over himself is a highlight, but Tukka falling down is pretty good too:

And another:

And I like the gif someone has in their sig of Peverley trying to make Holtby flinch, but Holtby just looks at him:

tumblr_m32bof6NZM1r17pwfo1_250.giftumblr_m32ntf2OGl1qk00t8o1_250.gif

CalmHoltby-Boston04252012.gif

EDIT: that and any of the Makaveli vids.

Lappy was a rallying point for our opposition and I think that weighed into the decision, admittedly though, I always hated him. I wouldn't have been upset if Lappy stayed and realistically he is probably more diverse the son of Brad Richards.

At the one playoff game I ever made it to, Canucks vs Jets, Ronning (I think) leaned into a shot and put it over the net. It hit the glass, bounced back, hit Essensa in the back and dropped in the net. Nobody saw it happen. Even the goal judge missed it going in.

That, and Cory's hat-trick...

schneider_hat_trick.jpg

In training camp in Kamloops one time. Brad May had a breakaway from centre, came barrelling in with his head down, meanwhile Garth Snow sprinted to the blue line and stacked the pads. Mayday never saw it coming, he did a front flip and ate it big time. Snow came away with the puck.

Best slidetackle/stackedpads save I've ever seen.

Archived