The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Shinkaruk training with Crosby, NHL Stars

BigRedMachine

Hunter was ranked 14th ( below horvat by 1) he scored 100 goals in 193 games with the hat tigers. Now he's training with Crosby and spezza. Horcoff and Cleary.. look at that Crosby an spezza. Are offensive player. Horcoff and Cleary are big checking forwards. Look at how many tips and how much he's going to learn. He maybe small, but Zach Parise is small but he checks. Mike Richards is not that tall, he fights. And people are saying he's a toothpick? Crosby was a toothpick, now hes a boulder ( almost lol) u guys shpuldnt worry about size. He could work on that. So we should just wait if he's going to be a Crosby type player or something else. Because Crosby was projected to be an elite scorer. He is now, but he's also hits hard. Hunter could be like that. And please correct me if I'm wrong.

We got blown out the games we lost. Complaining about how dirty they were doesn't justify it. Though it went 7 games, they outscored us 23-8. We had no business winning the series. This talk is about Shinkaruk, if you don't want to talk about him go find or start a thread about how dirty Boston is.

Yep.It`s obviously a hijacking ,OMG.Responding to posts is now run through the CDC thought police.

``We got blown out the games we lost. Complaining about how dirty they were doesn't justify it. Though it went 7 games, they outscored us 23-8. We had no business winning the series.``sameer the devil 666

``If Shinkaruk became another Marchand you'd be all over it. I hate him as much as the next guy but the skill is there. We gotta stop being butt hurt at some point and admit they were plain better.``N7 nucks

Not exactly endangering the fate of mankind now,are we,when responding to what other posters have already said?

Of course,I am the one hijacking the thread by responding.

Bieksa-bruised MCL from a two handed slash -no call.

Edler-two fingers broken with a slash-no call.

Raymond-broken back-no call.

Hank had been chopped in the back so often in that series he was rumoured to being shot up before games.

I guess I could go on but you fanatics will always think the better team won when the dirty team won.

This is where I part ways with fanatics that think the best game in my world should continue to be decided by hooligans and bullies that don`t get called out for playing against the rules that already exist.

Yep.It`s obviously a hijacking ,OMG.Responding to posts is now run through the CDC thought police.

``We got blown out the games we lost. Complaining about how dirty they were doesn't justify it. Though it went 7 games, they outscored us 23-8. We had no business winning the series.``sameer the devil 666

``If Shinkaruk became another Marchand you'd be all over it. I hate him as much as the next guy but the skill is there. We gotta stop being butt hurt at some point and admit they were plain better.``N7 nucks

Not exactly endangering the fate of mankind now,are we,when responding to what other posters have already said?

Hank had been chopped in the back so often in that series he was rumoured to being shot up before games.

I guess I could go on but you fanatics will always think the better team won when the dirty team won.

This is where I part ways with fanatics that think the best game in my world should continue to be decided by hooligans and bullies that don`t get called out for playing against the rules that already exist.

Canucks prospect Hunter Shinkaruk has been training with Sidney Crosby and a group of NHL stars and prospects in Halifax this week, including Nathan MacKinnon, Brad Marchand, Jason Spezza, Shawn Horcoff, Daniel Cleary, Andrew Bodnarchuk, Andrew Cogliano, Sam Gagner, and Matt Duchene.

http://www.thechroni...-on-halifax-ice

The kid keeps good company. Hopefully some of those skills rub off!

I cannot get excited about this guy at all.... don't see what all the hype is..

small players VERY RARELY work out in the NHL. People like st.louis are extreme anamolies..

when will the canucks learn their lesson??

Hunter was ranked 14th ( below horvat by 1) he scored 100 goals in 193 games with the hat tigers. Now he's training with Crosby and spezza. Horcoff and Cleary.. look at that Crosby an spezza. Are offensive player. Horcoff and Cleary are big checking forwards. Look at how many tips and how much he's going to learn. He maybe small, but Zach Parise is small but he checks. Mike Richards is not that tall, he fights. And people are saying he's a toothpick? Crosby was a toothpick, now hes a boulder ( almost lol) u guys shpuldnt worry about size. He could work on that. So we should just wait if he's going to be a Crosby type player or something else. Because Crosby was projected to be an elite scorer. He is now, but he's also hits hard. Hunter could be like that. And please correct me if I'm wrong.

Archived