The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Heritage Classic Tickets Pricier Than Expected

CanucksFanMike

Tickets start at $93? WTF?

What a ridiculous gimmick to try and gouge loyal fans. I thought that's who this was supposed to be for after all. You know, a nice reward for all the BS that fans put up with through the lockout?

What was it that De Bonis said about this event? That it wasn't about making money for the Canucks? Hah! I think the hair gel must be seeping into that guys brain.

Hey everyone

I bought my presale tickets yesterday since I am a season ticket holder.

Just so you know on top of the price listed you will have to pay shipping and hadnling for the tickets.

Tickets listed for $145 actually cost around $158 after everything once you put in these fees.

The phrase 'Heritage Classic' should evoke a nostalgic sentiment. Nothing says old-time hockey like $600 for a family event.

I'd much rather hop a plane and go down to the States with my girlfriend than pay money for an event that should be for the fans but is instead a money grab. 30,000 extra seats and the price stays the same. I guess Aquilini has to find some way to get back all that expensive wine his ex-wife got from him.

I didn't even bother looking yesterday. But I just checked it out now. Its not sold out yet, surprise surprise.

You can still basically get tickets in every price range except for the clubs. Slimmer picking in the sections that would be centre ice areas. But lots of the $93 in the corners and endzones. Seats available pretty much everywhere in the upper bowl.

Archived