The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

B O B O Beee.. Ooooo..

Mainly Mattias

What's her ethnicity? I mean honestly if she's Caucasian just tell her, the worst is you'll hurt her feelings but clear up the smell in the room. If she's middle eastern, than it could be a cultural thing in which case you're stuck with it. either way eventually she'll catch on to it and clear it up, unless she's like my buddies old man who has no sense of smell at all due to an accident and is nasty and I won't let in my house

What's her ethnicity? I mean honestly if she's Caucasian just tell her, the worst is you'll hurt her feelings but clear up the smell in the room. If she's middle eastern, than it could be a cultural thing in which case you're stuck with it. either way eventually she'll catch on to it and clear it up, unless she's like my buddies old man who has no sense of smell at all due to an accident and is nasty and I won't let in my house

Lol no no, ok case in point one of my best friends is a Saudi, I couldn't for the life of me understand why every time we met up he had to talk directly into my face or when we shook hands he dragged me in close and said hello or goodbye like two inches from my face. It is a cultural norm there. I mean different ethnicities, cultures do things differently than we do. A body odor issue could be a culturally accepted right of say puberty or some such nonsense like a quincineira is for Mexican girls. Hard to say honestly

Archived