The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

WJHC Development Camp Lines

Nail

Guest Dasein

Nice showing for Gaunce!

Get's the primary assist on the 1st goal scored by Canada to tie the game 1-1, then scores the 4-2 insurance goal which became the game-winner. It's not just about the production, but also when he delivered.

He's a gamer.

Who's Josh Mantha? :lol:

I'm assuming they meant Anthony Mantha.

Good to see Gaunce and Shinkurak play well today. Game winner, and the empty netter to finish it off. Both of their assists were primary assists too, so that's good.

And this is what I've been saying about Gaunce. He may not amaze in practice or do anything flashy, but the guy is clutch. He manages to come up with up with important goals when his team needs it.

Who's Josh Mantha? :lol:

I'm assuming they meant Anthony Mantha.

Good to see Gaunce and Shinkurak play well today. Game winner, and the empty netter to finish it off. Both of their assists were primary assists too, so that's good.

And this is what I've been saying about Gaunce. He may not amaze in practice or do anything flashy, but the guy is clutch. He manages to come up with up with important goals when his team needs it.

Nice showing for Gaunce!

Get's the primary assist on the 1st goal scored by Canada to tie the game 1-1, then scores the 4-2 insurance goal which became the game-winner. It's not just about the production, but also when he delivered.

He's a gamer.

Grabner wasn't lazy. Like Rey said, he was always a slow starter even back to his WHL days. That's like calling Luongo lazy cause he has slow starts and takes a while to round into form.

It may have given the impression that he was lazy to some coaches. though. Their loss. Vancouver fans told Florida fans that Grabner was a slow starter, but unfortunately for them, their GM was unaware of this apparently.

Archived