The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Which of these do you think is the best ICE PAK package this season?

DonaldBrashear

ICE PAKS  

27 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I remember before I got full seasons. They would have one of the ice-packs all weekend games.

That was really cool. They still balanced out the teams so all the packs still had premium games.

Too bad they stopped doing that.

This year I'd take B

I remember before I got full seasons. They would have one of the ice-packs all weekend games.

That was really cool. They still balanced out the teams so all the packs still had premium games.

Too bad they stopped doing that.

This year I'd take B

I remember that too. Unfortunately the Saturday games have become so popular they couldn't do that now.

11b.

Schneider.

Yak-Hall-RNH.

MacKinnon-Duchene-Landeskog.

Crosby-Malkin-Letang.

Kane-Toews.

Barkov-Huberdaeu.

DomiVSHorvat?

Perry-Getzlaf.

Ovechkin.

That's a mighty list of skill. I guess personally I've gotten a bit tired of "skill" though. I feel like we have the best skill right here... the Sedins... watching them play is magical. What I find I seek out now is emotion... I want hits, aggression, anger, passion, fights, etc. I miss that stuff. I'd rather see a team with no "showoffs" like Boston come in with tons of emotion, than a team like Anaheim come in and play a classy game with skill. Maybe I need to switch to junior hockey :)

• 1 year later...

B for sure. I wanted to get it but it really doesn't even seem like 4o percent savings... Cheapest one left was 1100 I think for the B package.

This 110 a ticket...

You see play vs Cory, lui, kes, ovy... And there's a hawks game.

Archived