The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NikeID Air Jordan 2012

Watermelon

So my sister bought me these shoes but she didn't know they are for basketball and I don't really like basketball and they look weird cause there this light blue color. So do you think I could wear these in ppublic(I have no fashion sence) and if so what kind of colors would I have to wear them with? Sorry for the crapty cam1002901_461368230627004_790808274_n.jpg?oh=9af20487aabf206ff762d10d0a143ca2&oe=520228D7&__gda__=1375886994_bd5bde8255be56ee7f70fc6fd122c468

Of course you can wear them in public. Lots of people wear basketball runners when not playing b-ball, especially if they're Jordan's.

Throw them on with whatever you want. Blue jeans (probably a dark blue; dark wash w/e it is called) would look fine or shorts. They might even go with some khaki coloured pants.

Nice sister!

Your sister is awesome. Even if you don't like basketball, you can wear those for lots of different things and with different clothes. Plus they're comfy as hell. We know you have a sister, so you should have some understanding of colour coordination and fashion IQ, shouldn't be hard.

So do you think I could wear these in ppublic(I have no fashion sence) and if so what kind of colors would I have to wear them with?

Archived