1st 2014 or 2015

regin

Down the middle, the Islanders have:

John Tavares

Josh Bailey

Frans Nielsen

Casey Cizikas

Ryan Strome

Even if Schroeder was worth a 1st round pick at this point (which he's not), why would the Isles want him?

LOL have u been living under a rock? The Isles will be contending for the metropolitain division in 2015, not contending for McDavid. The Islanders are on the way up, not the way down. In fact, I hate to say it, but by 2015 I would think we would have a better chance of landing McDavid with our first round pick rather than theirs.

Probably the last I watched them closely, was when Billy Smith was weed-whackin' in a frenzy..My comment was meant to reflect the unlikelihood of Schray for anyone's 1st. I agree the NYI's are finally headed the right way-Tavares is really something special.

Also noticed Garth Snow's reluctance to do anything significant/dramatic. Seems like Wanger hasn't bought him a telephone yet. Certainly more resemblance to a gm like McPhee, than a Holmgren.

Probably the last I watched them closely, was when Billy Smith was weed-whackin' in a frenzy..My comment was meant to reflect the unlikelihood of Schray for anyone's 1st. I agree the NYI's are finally headed the right way-Tavares is really something special.

Also noticed Garth Snow's reluctance to do anything significant/dramatic. Seems like Wanger hasn't bought him a telephone yet. Certainly more resemblance to a gm like McPhee, than a Holmgren.

Archived