The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Signature Wars] Battle #1

RL.

Battle 1 Poll  

46 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

SIGNATURE WARS RULES:

- First two artists to sign up will go head to head in making a sig using a provided image

- Once the two artists are selected, only then will the picture/render be revealed

- Artists have a maximum of 72 hours from the time of picture being posted to finish their sig and PM me (RobertoLuongo.)

- Sig must be within board limits (400x200)

- A poll will be created to allow members of the Forum to vote for the best sig

- Winner will choose next week's picture/render

--

So, here we go guys, first war battle. We will try only 2 people head to head this time, and maybe we can try a larger battle next time (later this week maybe depending on how quick people are in replying + making their sig).

Good luck to everyone

:)

We'll see how this turns out. One advantage of having the picture chosen for you is to try out new things, as this may not be a picture that a sig maker would commonly use (maybe this week is, but it can be made more challenging over time).

Everyone has their own style, but getting creative here is the goal. I know that -VC- likes to usually apply some sort of gradient and use the 'glowing halo' spot light by the renders head, so maybe he might change it up, who knows.

Have fun with this and push yourself outside the box a little bit. Would be nice to see some variations from your guys' typical style of sigs.

is there anyway of challenging someone? For example could I have a battle with -Vintage Canuck- if we both wanted to, or is it first come first serve?

also you shouldn't wait to for this to be done to start another, infact it would be good to always have one open.

is there anyway of challenging someone? For example could I have a battle with -Vintage Canuck- if we both wanted to, or is it first come first serve?

also you shouldn't wait to for this to be done to start another, infact it would be good to always have one open.

Archived